Who we are
FTA Media Communications is a one hundred percent black and woman owned, and controlled South African corporation. It was established by its Founding Executive Member Faith Mangope. The founding of the corporation is driven by the recognition of a market need for quality and professionalism in service delivery in the industry nationally. The objective of FTA Media Communications has thus been to provide the services of Public Relations, and other related services to both private and public entities in the utmost professional manner with quality as its mandatory pillar.
FTA Media Communications was established in September 2011 with the aim of creating employment for the South African youth market as well as those previously disadvantaged individuals. It seeks to create employment opportunities for South Africans young and old by establishing first-rate relations with the client, relevant stakeholders and consumers.
It is the objective of FTA Media Communications to be a world leading Public Relations and Events Coordination corporation, driven by the understanding of attitudes and concerns of the community, consumer, and public interest groups to establish maintainable positive relationships between them and representatives from print and broadcast mediums, not only South Africa but in Africa as a whole. With the understanding of the important role that public relations plays in coordinating and overseeing the relationship between public interest groups and the public, FTA Media Communications intends to set the bar by ensuring that clients:
- build and maintain positive relationships with the public
- are consulted in an honest and appropriate manner
- are provided a service which will benefit both the client and the public.
The Company Service
- The formulating of Public Relations (PR) strategies unique and specific to the client
- Utilising the relevant resources to communicate the desired messages to both private and public stakeholders
- Drafting and implementing PR campaigns for the time duration specified to by the client
- Devising a post campaign analysis for the purpose of assessing both the campaign and the services offered by FTA Media Communications
Our event planning division provides complete planning, consulting, and supervision services for corporate events.
We provide clients with spectacular events through creativity and uniqueness based on individual tastes and preferences.
Events can include, but are not limited to the examples listed below:
- Charity Events
- Business Meetings
- Corporate Luncheons